Thursday, September 02, 2010

SMILEYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Everyone should just talk to me when i'm Happy!

Mood's amazingly high for the whole of today, maybe it's because of the awesomely random talk (more like laughing session) with Syai and Sarah at that little CORNER of the artroom (before we got found out by miss kwa). I wouldn't mind camping there at all! Actually the only reason why we moved there was because linette was sleeping at the other corner haha!

Miss Kwa's all smiley today too :D I talked to Linette's mom over the phone for quite long about everything random and we even conversed in CANTONESE, leaving linette all blur :D

I texted people throughout the bus ride today and I can't believe I have exclamation marks behind my replies! Can't believe I texted cause I'm normally an IRRITATING person to text (extremely slow replies) But I can understand why I reply really slowly. There isn't a single moment of alone time when you text :( Communicating with technology is pretty tiring...

Just naturally happy for the first time in WEEKS! or MONTHS. Like really really HIGH and happy. & when I'm like that, I tend to be REALLLLYYY WEIRD. I'm REALLYYYY WEIRD RIGHT NOW.

So I bounced onto my seat on the bus and a couple stared at me with that "omg...look at that stupid girl" face.


There's only one thing to reflect about for today: I suck at communicating with people because I keep saying things they can't reply to. & I keep speaking my thoughts, that's really weird :/

No comments: